Thursday, January 17, 2013

Acts 4:19
“But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.” (Ac 4:19)


God is the ultimate definer of what is right and wrong.  As children of God, we are first submitted to God and we should follow His counsels and obey Him above all things. The implication is that, in our corporate relations on the workplace, we may have to stand for the right if colleagues, superiors or bosses ask us to do something in opposition to the revealed will of God. Of course, I need to have a strong and constant relation with God to know what His will is.
                The impact is that I need to let God be the Master of my life, to die to self, not to look for my rights in order to not confound the expression of my ego with the will of God.  My prayer is that, in our corporate relations on the workplace, we will have the balance to be able to discern between the expression of our ego and the will of God. Then we will be able to stand for what is right in the eyes of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment