Friday, February 1, 2013

Pastor Cadalig asked me to present my ideas on the literal fulfillment of the time periods of Daniel 12. It was received positively and there were many questions from the students to which God helped me to answer. I am very happy that finally this view can have an hearing. I remember especially when I was asked to stop teaching the Bible after I mentioned my ideas during Sabbath hours to a group of Adventists. This was in Zasovskaia, Russia, in July 2006.



            During the 1888 General Conference, resolutions were proposed that “nothing should be taught in the college contrary to what has been taught”... She [Ellen White] noted that she “felt deeply, for I knew whoever framed that resolution was not aware of what he was doing”...
            Such a resolution would not only perpetuate errors then taught... but would also slam the door against the Spirit of God who might have further light for honest truth-seekers. 
            Herbert Douglas, MOTL, 423.

No comments:

Post a Comment