Monday, February 18, 2013

I called my mom today.
She said that I need to get health insurance, she also said that I cannot find a job in France and that Lindie cannot work in France.
In the last 40 years, her worries (and the worries of my late father) about my health insurance and my job have never helped me to get better if I was sick nor to get a job if I needed one. God has provided for my needs, always.

Last year in Chad, we were both very sick  (with malaria). And yet we survived and lived to tell about it. Well it was not that difficult.

Of course people will say, "oh you had chance and it was okay for you", or "you have the chance not to get sick" (I did get sick though). Or, "you had the chance to find a job."

This idea of chance is just another god to deny the idea of the true God, the creator of heaven and earth, Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment