Friday, March 1, 2013

Today I am working on the last chapter of my research on Romans 7:14-25 for the "Theological Research" course. 
I found an interesting quote from A. T. Jones on the subject (even though it is in his "Studies on Galatians"!).

“Men are not saved by being delivered utterly from the flesh; but by receiving power to conquer and rule over all the evil tendencies and the desires of the flesh.”

       Alonzo T.  Jones, “Studies In Galatians”, Advent Review & Sabbath Herald, vol.  77, 38 (, 600.15.
  
I also need to find the reference for Martin Luther's famous words: ‘saints and sinners in the same time’.

We went to PIC for vespers. I will not comment the sermon, to not appear too negative... I will just say that PIC is the training place for speakers and has to be taken like this. Authorities are more interested in giving opportunities to speakers to exercise their skills (or lack of them) rather than in the salvation of the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment