Friday, January 11, 2013


Phil 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Phil 4:19)
 

God is the one who supply all our needs. Amazing love! Not only He gave us life, not only He created this universe, not only He gave His life for us, but He also provides for our needs.

We are the creatures on this little planet who are benefiting of this generous, unconditional love.


The implication is that we can and should trust God for all our needs, because we know that God loves us, for we are His children. What father would not love his children? I know that God loves me and therefore the impact on my life is that I love Him in return for all what He does for me. My prayer is that I will grow in faith, so that whatever difficult are the circumstances in which I can be, I will always have the insurance that God is there and will provide for my needs like when I was in the Sahara Desert in the middle of nowhere, with no resource, no friend, no work.

No comments:

Post a Comment