Thursday, January 10, 2013


Heb 11:8
By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed to go out unto a place which he was to receive for an inheritance.


                God called Abraham to an inheritance, the inheritance of eternal life. Abraham accepted the challenge; he wanted to be identified as an heir of the true God.  The implication is that God is calling us to an inheritance. God calls us to something that is invaluable and for that He paid an infinite price.

                The impact for me: God is calling ME to an inheritance and He died for me to buy this inheritance: it cost Him an infinite price and this should dramatically impact my life forever if I want to be heir of the true God. My prayer is that we will accept to be identified as an heir of the true God and accept to receive the inheritance God promised, the eternal life. And understand the infinite price God paid for it, for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment